U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) announced today that Richard K. Davis, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Andrew Cecere, vice chairman and chief financial officer, are scheduled to present at the Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference 2014. The presentation will begin at 8:30 a.m. BST (2:30 a.m. CDT) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014, in London. The presentation will include information about U.S. Bancorp's financial performance and corporate strategies.
A live audio-webcast of the presentation will be available through U.S. Bancorp's website at usbank.com. To access the webcast and slides used in the presentation, go to U.S. Bancorp's website and click on “About U.S. Bank” and then click on “ Webcasts & Presentations” under the Investor/Shareholder Information heading, which is located on the left side of the bottom of the page. Individuals without Internet access may request a copy of the slide presentation by calling 612-303-0776 . A replay of the webcast will be available after the live event at the same location on the website and will remain posted for 90 days.
Minneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp (“USB”), with $371 billion in assets as of March 31, 2014, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates 3,083 banking offices in 25 states and 4,878 ATMs and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at usbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV