Create your free account, invite your guests via text, email or Facebook and start capturing the moments. Yes WedPics is that easy. And yes, it's totally for both brides and grooms to enjoy.
Last month, the app hit the 1 million user mark, which includes brides, grooms and wedding guests using the app. WedPics has an app for both iOS, Google (GOOG) Android, and a web platform that allows wedding guests to upload unlimited photo and videos to a bride's private album, the company says. Photos can be taken in the app, uploaded from a phone gallery, or uploaded on the web from a digital camera. They can also be printed using WedPics print services, which are mailed to a user's home.Sort of like the Instagram for weddings, WedPics is like a mini social network for an individual's wedding. They can then be shared via Twitter (TWTR) and Facebook, or if a couple wishes to keep them private, they can turn off the sharing feature. In addition, photos uploaded in the app can be edited with fun photo filters. WedPics also offers the ability to create photo albums such as engagement photos, bridal shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinners and honeymoons, for instance. Full disclosure: My own wedding photographer notified me this week that they partnered with WedPics as their mobile app of choice and automatically created an account for me. So I will get to see just what this app can do in a few months. This app sounds awesome, especially for the control freak in me who wants to see ALL photos from the big day! I can't wait to use it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV