Baccarat Has Your $60 Million Penthouse in Manhattan
Each room in this airy home has been decorated by interior designer Tony Ingrao with a palette of exotic woods, white onyx, frosted mirror glass and polished chrome finishes.
Of course, no Baccarat home would be complete without a few crystal details incorporated into the design. The home will feature a signature light fixture in the foyer and a Zircote wood-paneled entry door with a crystal inlay handle.
"We originally thought these homes would be very attractive to overseas purchasers, someone looking for luxury living in Midtown Manhattan," Kruysman says. "And we do have a lot of international clients. But the majority of purchasers are from the United States -- Florida, Texas, Washington state -- all people who come to New York City frequently and who want a pied-a-terre."
"It's a very diverse age range of buyers as well," Kruysman says. "Young families up to retirees and people who own three or four homes around the world." Another perk for whoever buys this over-the-top home is access to the Baccarat Hotel's many offerings, including 24-hour concierge service, a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa and housekeeping services. The hotel is scheduled to open around November. Still not sure you're ready to pay $60 million for the penthouse? Here's one last selling point -- you will be able to communicate with your new property via an iPad or iPhone app, Kruysman says. "So if you're traveling to NYC, you can use [an iPad or smartphone app] to have a maid sent in, or have the fridge restocked, or set up a massage or to tell someone to send a car to the airport to pick you up. Plus you can check to see what temperature it is in your home." Are you sold yet?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV