Baccarat Has Your $60 Million Penthouse in Manhattan
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- If you know about Baccarat, one of the world's oldest and most prestigious crystal companies, you probably know its typical offerings include such things as tableware that costs from a few hundred to thousands of dollars, to chandeliers for as much as $90,000 and vases and candelabras that cost anywhere from $30,000 to $50,000.
Now Baccarat is branching into the luxury housing and hotel business.
The company is breaking into its new market with a $60 million duplex penthouse atop a 50-story residential and hotel tower in midtown Manhattan.The penthouse is part of The Baccarat Hotel & Residences New York, with a total of 60 private residences, ranging from one to four bedrooms. The flagship tower will also include a 114-room luxury hotel. Prices for the residences start at $3.95 million. The penthouse, available for residency toward the end of the year, is a staggering 7,381 square feet with five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms and a dizzying list of luxury details that could fill an issue of Architectural Digest. The space includes such things as 93-feet high floor-to-ceiling windows and awe-inspiring views of Central Park, the Empire State Building and One World Trade Center. Sophisticated yet inviting is how Baccarat describes its grand penthouse creation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV