BETHESDA, Md., May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- What started as two small events in 2010, showcasing local art to enhance the guest experience, ArtNight is now an award winning experiential platform. Recently adopted as a brand standard, more than 300 SpringHill Suites hotels will transform into a space for creativity and inspiration during their ArtNight event this year.
"We are excited to enhance our ArtNight program and bring the experience to even more travelers this year," said Callette Nielsen, vice president and global brand manager, SpringHill Suites by Marriott. "ArtNight reflects our brand's commitment to style and is an excellent partnership helping cast a spotlight on local art communities."
To create a gallery inspired experience, every SpringHill Suites hotel will partner with an aspiring local artist to display a variety of artwork in the lobby. Some previous partners have included Las Vegas non-profit, ThinkArt!, Chicago's first public high school for the arts, ChiArts and Montreal's Galerie Synesthesie. ArtNight has been recognized as an industry leading initiative, receiving the Silver Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Adrian Award for on-property marketing and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Thoth Award for Outstanding Achievement in the category of Media Relations: Print Campaign.
SpringHill Suites recognizes the importance of art in everyday life and is focused on delivering modern style and design to its guests. ArtNight provides a unique opportunity for guests and neighbors to appreciate the local flair while presenting aspiring artists an outlet to showcase their talent. With a wide array of mediums on display, guests can experience a taste of their destination without leaving the lobby.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV