3 Stocks Dragging In The Health Services Industry
2. As of noon trading, Insulet ( PODD) is down $2.24 (-6.3%) to $33.15 on heavy volume. Thus far, 956,451 shares of Insulet exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 628,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.33-$35.00 after having opened the day at $34.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.39. Insulet Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells insulin infusion systems for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. Insulet has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are down 4.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Insulet a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Insulet as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its disappointing return on equity. Get the full Insulet Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts