DVN, PSX And EOG, Pushing Energy Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Phillips 66 ( PSX) is down $1.32 (-1.6%) to $83.71 on average volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Phillips 66 exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $83.35-$84.75 after having opened the day at $84.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.03. Phillips 66 operates as an energy manufacturing and logistics company. It operates in four segments: Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, Marketing and Specialties. Phillips 66 has a market cap of $47.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 10.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Phillips 66 a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Phillips 66 as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Phillips 66 Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts