Today's Top Performers In Consumer Goods
2. As of noon trading, Nike ( NKE) is up $1.05 (1.4%) to $73.23 on average volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $72.25-$73.35 after having opened the day at $72.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.18. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories, as well as in the provision of services to men, women, and kids worldwide. Nike has a market cap of $50.6 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 8.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts who rate Nike a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nike as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Nike Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts