NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Blackstone Group LP (BX - Get Report) continue to trade higher after the firm, which is the largest U.S. landlord of single-family homes, was said to be working with Deutsche Bank (AG) to sell $1 billion of securities tied to its properties, about twice the size of previous offerings, sources told Bloomberg.
The stock is up 1.78% to $29.11.
Deutsche Bank may start marketing the debt to investors within a month, the sources added.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 43.46% is the gross profit margin for BLACKSTONE GROUP LP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 17.39% is above that of the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 51.72% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 44.57% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- BLACKSTONE GROUP LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, BLACKSTONE GROUP LP increased its bottom line by earning $1.98 versus $0.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.16 versus $1.98).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 58.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $167.64 million to $265.62 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: BX Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts