NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- FireEye (FEYE) shares are up 3.1% to 29.55 after being upgraded to "hold" from "sell" by analysts at Gabelli & Co.
The rating increase comes a day after the stock fell 23% following the release of the company's first quarter earnings results. The stock declined despite the company beating analysts revenue guidance and posting a net loss in line with estimates.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Analysts at Gabelli believe that the stock has room to grow from its current price.
"We still see more investment risks than investment opportunities at the current share price, yet we believe current share price does not offer an attractive premium for selling the shares," said Gabelli.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV