NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The Nasdaq has been in a Trend Bearish formation since its March 5 closing high of 4357.97, according to my internal algorithm trading process that allows for trading and trend overbought and oversold signals. The Trend signal is a three-month or longer time frame.
I have been Bearish on the Nasdaq and Russell 2000 indexes since that March 2014 high. Much work needs to be done on the upside before my indicators turn bullish. The Nasdaq is in better condition than the Russell 2000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV