Students across the country have three weeks left to apply for the 2014 U.S. Bank Scholarship Program. U.S. Bank, which has awarded more than $500,000 in college scholarships to students across the country throughout the program’s 18-year history, will be accepting applications online until May 29, 2014.
U.S. Bank will award $1,000 scholarships to 35 students through a random drawing. New this year, it will award one $5,000 scholarship to a student who completes a series of eight Financial Genius education courses online. Students can review official terms and conditions and apply online at www.usbank.com/scholarship.
“We’ve seen a tremendous response this year to the new financial education component of this year’s scholarship program. By completing a series of engaging online courses, students are eligible for a $5,000 scholarship,” said Erica Opstad, vice president, Office of Corporate Citizenship & Financial Education at U.S. Bank. “Now, with the end of the school year approaching, we’d like to remind students about this opportunity to help pay for their future education.”
The online financial education courses cover topics such as savings, credit and identity protection. U.S. Bank is partnering with Washington, D.C.-based education technology company EverFi to implement the activities, which aim to train and motivate students to make positive financial decisions.About U.S. BankU.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with $371 billion in assets as of March 31, 2014, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The Company operates 3,083 banking offices in 25 states and 4,878 ATMs and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at usbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV