By midday, shares had climbed 5.1% to $3.08. Trading volume of 5.8 million shares was nearly triple its three-month daily average.
Over its March-ending quarter, the company reported revenue of $20.5 million, a 6% year-over-year increase. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected $23.62 million. Net losses of 4 cents a share were inline with estimates.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: GSAT Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV