NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- McDermott International (MDR - Get Report) stock is sliding on Thursday after the oil services provider reported first-quarter revenue lower than anticipated and net losses wider than expected.
By late morning, shares had tumbled 5.6% to $6.74.
Over its March-ending quarter, the company reported revenue of $603.8 million and net losses of 21 cents a share. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters anticipated revenue of $664.56 million and net losses of 12 cents a share.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: MDR Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts