Will it be a quarterback, a running back or possibly an offensive lineman -- who will be your favorite NFL team’s #1 draft pick tonight? There’s no better way to find out than to order your own #1 draft pick from Papa John’s while watching all the excitement of the live coverage of the NFL draft.
Now through Saturday, May 10, go to www.papajohns.com and use promo code DRAFTPACK to get any large one-topping pizza, 10-piece Chicken Poppers and a bread side for just $16.99 at participating U.S. restaurants.
“As the Official Pizza Sponsor of the NFL, Papa John’s is excited to offer this deal to NFL and pizza fans as they watch the draft and kick off the unofficial start of another NFL season,” said Bob Kraut, Papa John’s chief marketing officer.
Papa John’s will be at the draft at Radio City Music Hall feeding hungry fans, and eagerly watching who is drafted by the 19 teams the brand has an official partnership with. Fans can also log on to Papa John’s Facebook page and Twitter handle to get timely draft updates.About Papa John’s Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza delivery company. For 12 of the past 14 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John's is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVIII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com, visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, or on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV