ONEOK Inc Stock Downgraded (OKE)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, ONEOK INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $490.38 million or 4.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, ONEOK INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 16.59%.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 16.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $112.52 million to $93.52 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 12.55 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, OKE has a quick ratio of 0.58, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts