WHAT'S NEW: After surveying more than 100 elite runners over the last year, Piper Jaffray found that 4% of the runners now recognize HOKA, up from 2% in the previous year, Piper analyst Erinn Murphy reported. Additionally, HOKA is now the sixth most recognized brand, moving up from seventh the previous year, according to the analyst, who believes that the increase in rank was impressive. HOKA likely generated just $12M-$15M of sales for the footwear maker last year, but could become a $100M brand over the next two years, Murphy predicted. Moreover, she believes that Deckers' UGG, Teva, and Sanuk brands are also seeing "solid traction." The analyst kept a $105 price target and Overweight rating on the stock.
WHAT'S NOTABLE: Deckers reported stronger than expected fourth quarter results on April 24.
PRICE ACTION: In early trading, Deckers rose a bit over 2% to $77.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV