By late morning, shares had added 5.3% to $36.48.
Over the three months to March, the company reported net income of 66 cents a share and revenue of $4.54 billion. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters anticipated 61 cents a share and $4.48 billion.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CTL Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts