- The development of affordable housing properties in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. St. Martin’s Place, a 94-unit affordable multifamily apartment complex in Miami, will include units set aside as supportive housing to serve the needs of formerly homeless individuals. Village Place, a 112-unit senior affordable housing apartment building in Fort Lauderdale, is close to the city’s downtown shopping district and targets active seniors. USBCDC committed a combined $47 million in tax credit equity for the developments.
- The rehabilitation of an office tower in the Central Business District of New Orleans, La. that had been vacant since Hurricane Katrina. The building, located at 225 Baronne St., will be converted into a mixed-use development featuring mixed-income apartments, a hotel and parking. USBCDC committed more than $22 million in tax credit equity.
- The renovation of a vacant facility in rural Selma, Ala. where Zilkha Biomass Energy will produce environmentally sustainable and low carbon wood pellet fuel that coal plants can use with their existing equipment. The project will create 175 permanent jobs in Selma and the surrounding area, which has one of the highest unemployment rates in Alabama. USBCDC committed more than $3.5 million in tax credit equity.
U.S. Bank Committed $202 Million In Investments For Community Development Projects In The Southeastern United States In 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.