McDermott International (MDR) Shows Signs Of Being Water-Logged And Getting Wetter
- MDR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $32.8 million.
- MDR has traded 1.5 million shares today.
- MDR traded in a range 241.4% of the normal price range with a price range of $0.38.
- MDR traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 272 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 272 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MDR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MDR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MDR: McDermott International, Inc. operates as an engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) company worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Asia Pacific, Atlantic, and the Middle East. It focuses on designing and executing complex offshore oil and gas projects. The average volume for McDermott International has been 4.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. McDermott International has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 1.83 and a short float of 25.4% with 12.37 days to cover. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.