The alliance will allow clients of XRCC and Battelle to access the deep capabilities of the two renowned research organizations – including the use of XRCC`s pilot plant and manufacturing scale-up facility – to augment their own resources in developing and bringing new products to market.
“Clients come to us because they have a great idea they want to bring to market or face a tough challenge they want to solve. Our alliance with Battelle expands XRCC's innovative capabilities and competencies, so we can achieve even greater advances in science and business concepts,” said Paul Smith, vice president and director of XRCC.
Both XRCC and Battelle also expect the alliance will attract new innovation services customers. “Tapping into the strong capabilities of Xerox and Battelle is an agile and cost-effective way for businesses and government to add value, improve performance, gain competitive edge…or create something entirely new,” said Martin Toomajian, Battelle president of energy, health and environment.Scientists at XRCC specialize in the design and development of electronic materials and specialty components; environmentally responsible processes; coatings, applied nanotechnology; polymer science, engineering and pilot plant scale-up. XRCC is part of the global Xerox Innovation Group, comprised of five research centers around the globe that each leverage XRCC’s unique, integrated, global materials research and development mandate. Battelle manages the world’s leading national laboratories and maintains a contract research portfolio spanning consumer and industrial, energy and environment, health and pharmaceutical and national security. From large government agencies and multi-national corporations to small start-ups and incubator projects, Battelle provides the resources, brainpower and flexibility to fulfill client needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV