National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) will hold a conference call to discuss the results for the second quarter of 2014 on Tuesday, July 29 at 8:00 am (US Central Time). Financial results for the quarter are expected to be released prior to the call that same morning.
To access the conference call, listeners should dial 1-800-447-0521 within North America or 1-847-413-3238 outside of North America ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time and ask for the “National Oilwell Varco Earnings Conference Call.”
The call will be broadcast simultaneously at www.nov.com/investor on a listen-only basis. Listeners should log in ten minutes prior to the start of the call to register for the webcast. A replay of the call will be available online for thirty days following the conference.
National Oilwell Varco is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV