Amira Nature Foods Ltd (the “Company”)(NYSE: ANFI), a leading global provider of branded packaged Indian specialty rice, will participate in the National Restaurant Association (“NRA”) Show 2014, to be held May 17-20, 2014, in Chicago, Illinois. The Company will showcase their new premium Amira brand Basmati rice products at booth number 9023 in McCormick Place. Award winning Chef Ming Tsai will join the company at their booth to lead a live cooking demonstration.
“We are very pleased to participate in the NRA Show 2014 and I am thrilled to announce that celebrity Chef Ming Tsai will be joining us,” said Karan A Chanana, Amira’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Tsai is an esteemed chef and restaurateur and I am honored that he has selected Amira as his preferred choice for superior Basmati rice. The NRA show is a unique event where we have the opportunity to connect with leading foodservice and restaurant buyers and distributors from around the world. Our team remains committed to expanding Amira’s specialty packaged rice products to our customers in different markets across the globe.”
NRA hosts more than 1,800 suppliers and tens of thousands of buyers in the restaurant, foodservice and hospitality industry.
About Amira Nature FoodsFounded in 1915, Amira has evolved into a leading global provider of branded packaged Indian specialty rice, with sales in over 40 countries today. Amira sells Basmati rice, which is a premium long-grain rice grown only in certain regions of the Indian sub-continent, under their flagship Amira brand as well as under other third party brands. Amira sells its products primarily in emerging markets through a broad distribution network. Amira’s headquarters are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and it also has offices in India, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV