Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SPB), a global consumer products company with market-leading brands, today announced the introduction of Rayovac’s highly anticipated Phone Boost 800 portable charging device and Car and Wall USB Power Chargers, which will be available in stores and online in May. Since the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the conversation around Rayovac has been laced with anticipation for the in-store launch of this year’s new and exciting products, which are redefining the mobile charging device category.
Rayovac Phone Boost 800 (Photo: Business Wire)
Providing users with a new level of power, value and performance, Rayovac’s latest introductions sparked fervor at the 2014 CES Show as the company set the bar for a new wave in affordable portable power products.
“We’ve created a winning combination of leading-edge technology and user friendliness with these new portable power devices that make it easy for anyone to charge their favorite devices anywhere they choose,” said Harrison Smiddy, Senior Director of Global Product Marketing at Rayovac.
Give Your Phone a Boost with 150 Minutes of Talk TimeRayovac’s Phone Boost 800 mobile device charger offers robust power and performance by providing instant power for Micro USB, Apple 30-pin and Apple Lightning TM devices. The charger, which can be attached to a ring of keys, utilizes a lithium ion rechargeable battery that holds 800mAh of power to recharge a mobile phone for 150 minutes of additional talk time. The Phone Boost 800 can be recharged and used over and over to power mobile phones, digital cameras, portable gaming devices, MP3 players, and other USB rechargeable devices. The Phone Boost 800 mobile charging device has an MSRP of $24.99 (Micro USB and Apple 30-pin) and $29.99 (Apple Lightning TM). * Both Apple versions are MFi Certified
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV