GLEN ALLEN, Va., May 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Capital Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:FCVA) parent company to First Capital Bank (the "Bank") reported today a correction to its first quarter 2014 earnings announcement released on April 29, 2014.
In the earnings section included in the first page of the April 29, 2014, release, the net income available to common shareholders for the comparative period, first quarter of 2013, was reported as $953 thousand or $0.06 per diluted share which was an inadvertent error. As reported in the body of the release, the correct net income available to common shareholders for first quarter of 2013 was $709 thousand or $0.05 per diluted share.
CONTACT: John M. Presley Managing Director and CEO 804-273-1254 JPresley@1capitalbank.com Or William W. Ranson Executive Vice President and CFO 804-273-1160 WRanson@1capitalbank.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV