Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced that it has received the “2014 Customer Experience Vendor Excellence Award” from Temkin Group, a customer experience research and consulting firm. Temkin Group created the program to recognize companies that provide products and services designed to help businesses significantly improve the customer experience.
Verint’s Customer Engagement Optimization solutions provide organizations with the tools they need to optimize their workforces, improve business processes, and enrich customer interactions by:
- Capturing and managing cross-functional information about customer interactions and workforce performance across delivery channels.
- Leveraging analytics and intelligence to uncover trends, and discover why certain employee and customer behaviors occur.
- Using guided business processes and recommended dialogues to deliver fast, precise, personalized service—from next best action, to next best offer.
- Connecting communications channels to create complete, consistent and contextual experiences that count every time customers engage.
The Temkin Group awards were judged by five industry experts who evaluate the nominees' capabilities, success metrics and client case studies. The scoring also includes direct feedback from clients.
“Congratulations to Verint for being selected as one of this year's winners,” says Bruce Temkin, CX Transformist and Managing Partner of Temkin Group. “We had a fabulous set of nominees, and it's great to see so many excellent vendors helping companies raise the bar on customer experience.”About Temkin Group Temkin Group ( www.temkingroup.com) is widely recognized as a leading customer experience research and consulting firm. Many of the world’s largest brands rely on its insights and advice to steer their transformational journeys. Temkin Group combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of organizations to help accelerate results. For more information about the Customer Experience Vendors Excellence Awards, visit the Customer Experience Matters blog at ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com. About Verint Systems Inc. Verint ® (NASDAQ: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence ® solutions. Actionable Intelligence is a necessity in a dynamic world of massive information growth because it empowers organizations with crucial insights and enables decision makers to anticipate, respond and take action. Verint Actionable Intelligence solutions help organizations address three important challenges: customer engagement optimization; security intelligence; and fraud, risk, and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, use Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place. Learn more at www.verint.com. This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2014 and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, the Company assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV