PALO ALTO, Calif., May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Medallia® ( www.medallia.com), the global leader in SaaS Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, announced today it has signed an agreement with Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) ( www.verizon.com) to unify customer feedback across Verizon's wireline, wireless and enterprise business units.
Medallia enables companies to capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is, across Web, social, mobile, and contact center channels, understand the feedback in real-time, and take action to improve.
Verizon selected Medallia for its solution that captures Voice of the Customer feedback from millions of customers each day to deliver intuitive real-time insights and actions back to employees, enabling them to rapidly identify issues, improve processes, and resolve problems -- leading to improved customer retention.
The Medallia solution for Verizon includes:
- Scalable, Unified Customer Experience Management Platform: Medallia's solution will capture, understand and enable companies to act on customer feedback at scale, across millions of customers, and provide insights and actions to teams across the organization in real-time.
- Finding trouble spots: Medallia's CEM platform will provide a unified view of Verizon customer issues and opportunities, highlighting to executives the specific areas for investment and improvement.
- Frontline engagement: Medallia will provide Verizon's customer-facing employees with the tailored information they need to take action to improve experiences and "close the loop" on open call center tickets.
- Cross business-line view: Medallia seamlessly manages the complexity of a cross-channel, cross-business line program enabling Verizon to focus on customer-service enhancement rather than application and tools.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV