NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, today announced that the NCR Silver iPad® point-of-sale (POS) system for small business has been integrated with Retail Intel, a cloud-based service that automatically pulls sales data directly from the NCR Silver platform to QuickBooks®. By eliminating the need for time-consuming daily journal entries, the integration will save businesses countless hours on manual tasks and significantly improve operational efficiency and accuracy.
This new solution adds to NCR Silver’s existing market-leading features, which save small businesses time and money, including:
- Shift Management and Cash Reconciliation, which work seamlessly allowing small businesses to track cash flow across multiple devices. Owners can easily view reports from anywhere using Silver’s online and mobile dashboards.
- Time Clock, which makes it easy for employees to clock in and out from the POS or any other mobile device running NCR Silver—this allows merchants to keep accurate employee timecards and easily export them for payroll processing.
- Multiple Tax Options, which help streamline accounting processes. Silver provides flexibility to configure tax rates, including jurisdictions, as well as multiple tax locations for mobile businesses too. Viewing and exporting detailed tax reports is convenient. Simply set a timeframe and run a report.
Operators wanting more from their POS will find that these simple and easy-to-use accounting tools make NCR Silver a perfect fit for any small business.
“We’re working hard to continue to help our customers get more out of their point of sale,” said Justin Hotard, general manager, NCR Silver. “By adding tools to the NCR Silver platform that help our merchants manage their everyday operations, we provide the peace of mind that every small business owner needs.”Interested small businesses can benefit from the integration starting today. To get started, visit the website, or call 1-877-630-9711. NCR Silver provides live, 7-day support and access to the Silver Care knowledgebase, a customer community portal with information and opportunities to connect with other members. NCR Silver tablet POS runs in the cloud, uses consumer-friendly technology, and works on Apple® devices running the latest iOS. About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 485 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts