SAN FRANCISCO, May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced the company's annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Monday, June 2, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. (PDT) / 5:00 p.m. (EDT). The meeting will be held at salesforce.com, located at 50 Fremont Street, San Francisco, California 94105. Stockholders of salesforce.com as of April 8, 2014 are invited to attend the meeting and should refer to salesforce.com's proxy statement available at www.salesforce.com/investor for details regarding required documentation to gain admission to the meeting.
An audiocast will be available to the public on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV