- Second quarter revenue increased to $439.0 million compared to the same period last year, driven principally by organic growth in the Health Services Segment.
- Second quarter diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased to $0.59 compared to the same period in 2013.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $131.3 million at March 31, 2014.
- Year-to-date signed contract awards totaled $969 million and the sales pipeline remained strong at $2.2 billion at March 31, 2014.
- In addition to the strong delivery in the second quarter, the Company received notification of additional supplemental work in the Health Services Segment, resulting in an increase to fiscal 2014 guidance estimates.
MAXIMUS Reports Second Quarter Results For Fiscal 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.