- With the very recent appointment of Mr. Hawthorne as the new Chief Executive Officer, we believe that he should be allowed a decent interval to implement his plans and put his imprint on the Company with the oversight and assistance of a supportive, not divided, Board. Moreover, the nomination by the Company of new candidates for the Board bears the promise of additional, relevant expertise and new ideas.
- We are not convinced that the election of the Dissidents’ slate to the board of directors would work to the benefit of all shareholders.
- On the basis of their proposed plans for the Company, which we find unpersuasive, we believe that the Dissidents have failed to make a case that their joining the board would work to maximize the value of shareholder value.
- Furthermore, we are troubled by questions raised in the Company's investigation of leaks.
Egan-Jones Joins Glass Lewis In Recommending GrafTech Stockholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts