NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) "did not hit the numbers, so the stock is down," TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, said on CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment.
The company missed analysts' estimates for its top- and bottom-line results. Cramer said he's highlighting Jazz Pharmaceuticals because of how poorly biotechnology stocks have performed over the past two months.
Turning to WhiteWave Foods (WWAV), "I thought that quarter was amazing," he said of the company's top and bottom line earnings beat.
He added that Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) is also doing very well, and its CEO Irwin Simon is "too clever" for the short-sellers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV