Adami noted the iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) found support near $107 and he would not short-sell the rally higher.
Brown said Stratasys (SSYS) is not a good investment right now. Kelly said 3-D printing companies have "great technology" but it's a bad environment for investors to own the stocks.
Najarian said Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) "stock is broken" and looks to be headed lower.
Adami said shares of Twitter (TWTR) could bounce up to $36. Kelly was not a buyer.
Rocket Fuel (FUEL) plunged 22% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Brown said the stock "hasn't bottomed yet" and looks to be headed lower.RadioShack (RSH) dropped 10%. Najarian said the stock looks like it's headed to zero. Tumi Holdings (TUMI) fell 5%. Adami said investors could buy the stock with a "relatively tight" stop-loss. Netflix (NFLX) popped 2%. Kelly said to "stay away" from the stock. Najarian pointed out the bullish call buying in shares of Tenet Healthcare (THC), specifically in the $45 August call options. Kelly said there is a "credibility problem" with FireEye (FEYE). He added that the company would need to do "a lot of work" to get investors back on board. Adami said investors should stay away from FireEye. For their final trades, Najarian was a buyer of Under Armour (UA) and Brown was a buyer of SunPower (SPWR). Kelly said to buy the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and Adami was a buyer of Symantec (SYMC).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV