Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
That's why Cramer's game plan for next week's trading starts off with Apple (AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, and its rumored bid for the privately held Beats. Cramer said he's curious to see if the rumors are true because a streaming business could reinvigorate the iTunes music business.
On Tuesday Cramer said he'll be watching Fossil (FOSL) and Take-Two Interactive (TTWO). He said Fossil's accessory business is full of risks but also lots of rewards. Cramer also felt that Take-Two still had some upside left.Wednesday brings John Deere (DE), SodaStream (SODA) and Cisco (CSCO). Cramer said he'd be a seller of Deere after they report, as management's conservative nature almost always knocks the stock lower. He was not a fan of SodaStream and was also cautious about Cisco. Thursday is retail day, with Kohl's (KSS), Walmart (WMT) and J.C. Penney (JCP), among others, reporting. Cramer said he'd buy into Walmart ahead of its earnings. Finally, on Friday, Cramer said all eyes will be on the latest housing starts number. Too low, and interest rates could finally fall to a level low enough to spark demand, he concluded.
Seriously Seeking ValueBreaking up a company unlocks a lot of money for shareholders, Cramer reminded viewers. He highlighted three recent announcements that are sure to create a ton of value. First up, Energizer (ENR), best known for its batteries but also a company that houses personal care brands like Schick, Playtex, Diaper Genie and Banana Boat. Cramer said this complicated entity will never be fully appreciated by Wall Street, which is why the company announced on April 30 that it's spinning off its personal care division. Shares instantly responded up 15%, but Cramer said he'd be a buyer on any weakness.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV