3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Lower
- The gross profit margin for SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.47%. Despite the low profit margin, it has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 20.22% trails the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Transportation Infrastructure industry and the overall market, SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- SINO, with its very weak revenue results, has greatly underperformed against the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues plummeted by 61.5%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA continued to lose money by earning -$0.39 versus -$0.61 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Transportation Infrastructure industry. The net income increased by 271.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.29 million to $0.50 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts