3 Stocks Pushing The Industrial Goods Sector Lower
- HOLI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 75.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HOLI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.07 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, HOLI has a quick ratio of 1.65, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 34.78% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 88.53% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HOLI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry average. The net income increased by 40.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.07 million to $18.32 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 940.00% to $24.40 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECH LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 63.65%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts