- Jim Cramer took to Twitter (TWTR) to argue that there's not enough money in the market to sustain a big tech IPO
- That could hurt growth plays as people sell holdings to get a piece of Alibaba
- Some investors worry about key omissions in yesterday's 2000-page filing
Should American firms be worried about new Alibaba backed competitors?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.