VALENCIA, Calif., May 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq:MNKD), focused on discovering, developing and commercializing treatments for diabetes, announced today that it will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 8:40 am Pacific Time at the Encore at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Interested parties can access a link to the live webcast of the presentations from the News & Events section of the Company's website at http://www.mannkindcorp.com.
About MannKind CorporationMannKind Corporation (Nasdaq:MNKD) focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic products for patients with diseases such as diabetes. Its lead product candidate, AFREZZA ®, is under review by the FDA. MannKind regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional information about MannKind on its website www.mannkindcorp.com . Interested persons can subscribe on the website to e-mail alerts that are sent automatically when MannKind issues press releases, files its reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission or posts certain other information to the website.
CONTACT: Company Contact: MannKind Corporation Matthew J. Pfeffer Corporate Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 661-775-5300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV