Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of investors of Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC (“Och-Ziff” or the “Company”) (NYSE:OZM). The investigation concerns possible violations of federal securities laws, and focuses on certain statements issued by Och-Ziff concerning the Company’s operations and financial performance.
Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC provides investment advisory services in real estate and equity markets worldwide. The investigation is related to allegations that the Company: (1) violated relevant anti-bribery laws by accepting an investment from the Libyan Investment Authority; (2) loaned $234 million to help finance two ventures in the Democratic Republic of Congo, in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act; and (3) failed to disclose that, beginning in 2011, Och-Ziff received subpoenas from the Securities and Exchange Commission and the United States Department of Justice in connection with these transactions.
If you purchased Och-Ziff securities between February 9, 2012 and April 25, 2014, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to email@example.com, or visit our website at www.howardsmithlaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV