After the bell, shares had plummeted 11.9% to $4.45.
The industrial machinery manufacturer recorded a net loss of 7 cents a share over the three months to March, 4 cents wider than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters anticipated. Revenue of $3.9 million sank 39% year over year, missing estimates of $8.77 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ERII Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts