After the bell, shares had popped 6.8% to $98.50.
Over the three months to March, the specialty coffee company earned $1.08 a share, 14 cents higher than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected. Revenue of $1.1 billion was up 10% year over year and beat estimates of $1.04 billion.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: GMCR Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts