- Re-elected nine directors ( Edward Bonach, Ellyn Brown, Robert Greving, Mary (Nina) Henderson, Keith Long, Neal Schneider, Frederick Sievert, Michael Tokarz and John Turner) to serve terms expiring at next year's annual meeting.
- Reapproved the material terms of the performance goals under CNO's Amended and Restated Long-Term Incentive plan.
- Ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2014.
- On a non-binding advisory basis, voted in favor of the compensation paid to the company's named executive officers as disclosed in the proxy statement for the annual meeting.
CNO Financial Group Announces Results Of Annual Shareholders Meeting And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts