BRISBANE, Calif., May 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hyperion Therapeutics (Nasdaq:HPTX) today announced that the company is scheduled to present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference on Tuesday, May 13, 2014, at 1:40 p.m. PT.
Donald J. Santel, chief executive officer, will provide a company overview. To access the live webcast and subsequent archived recording, please visit Hyperion's website at http://investors.hyperiontx.com/events.cfm.
About Hyperion TherapeuticsHyperion Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and delivering life-changing treatments for orphan diseases. The company's first commercial product, RAVICTI ® (glycerol phenylbutyrate) Oral Liquid, was approved in February 2013 and is currently being marketed in the United States. The company also owns worldwide rights to BUPHENYL ® (sodium phenylbutyrate) Tablets and Powder, which it markets in the U.S. The compound is also marketed in ex-U.S. geographies through business partners. Upon closing of the recently announced acquisition of Andromeda Biotech Ltd., the company will also own DiaPep277 ®, a first-in-class immune intervention therapy for new onset Type 1 diabetes. For more information, please visit www.hyperiontx.com.
CONTACT: Myesha Edwards Corporate Communications and Investor Relations (650) 745-7829
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV