NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- AOL Inc. (AOL - Get Report) stock is tanking Wednesday, a result of a weaker-than-expected first quarter and as shares get caught up in a Nasdaq selloff among technology companies.
By midafternoon, shares had tumbled 24.1% to $33.32.
Over its March-ending quarter, the company earned an adjusted 34 cents a share, 11 cents lower than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters anticipated. Revenue of $583.3 million exceeded estimates of $577.7 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: AOL Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts