By midafternoon, shares of the nano-cap had plummeted 28.2% to $1.07.
Over the three months to March, the company reported a net loss of 16 cents a share, 10 cents wider than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters anticipated. Revenue of $81.4 million fell short of estimates of $95.9 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: AVNW Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts