NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Groupon (GRPN - Get Report) stock is tanking Wednesday, a result of weaker-than-expected second-quarter guidance and as shares get caught up in a Nasdaq selloff among technology companies.
By midafternoon, shares had plummeted 19.8% to $5.39.
The deals site said it expects revenue between $725 million and $775 million over the three-month period to June, inline with analysts' estimates.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: GRPN Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts