NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Experian Plc (EXPGY) are down -5.89% to $18.04 after the Dublin-based information services company warned that a "subdued" environment in Brazil would constrain growth in the first half of the year, according to the Financial Times.
The company said it expected the value of the Brazilian real and one-off events to have a negative impact on its operations there.
Experian was the worst performing stock on London's FTSE 100 today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV