3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Electronics Industry
2. As of noon trading, SolarCity ( SCTY) is down $5.07 (-9.7%) to $47.39 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.7 million shares of SolarCity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.33-$53.50 after having opened the day at $52.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.46. SolarCity Corporation designs, installs, and sells or leases solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, and government entities in the United States. SolarCity has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 7.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate SolarCity a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SolarCity as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its weak operating cash flow, poor profit margins, generally high debt management risk and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full SolarCity Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts