Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Technology Sector
2. As of noon trading, TripAdvisor ( TRIP) is up $3.71 (4.5%) to $85.08 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.2 million shares of TripAdvisor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.16-$86.16 after having opened the day at $83.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.37. TripAdvisor, Inc. operates as an online travel company. TripAdvisor has a market cap of $11.0 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are down 1.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts who rate TripAdvisor a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TripAdvisor as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. Get the full TripAdvisor Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts