3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, McDonald's ( MCD) is up $1.09 (1.1%) to $102.04 on light volume. Thus far, 1.9 million shares of McDonald's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $100.95-$102.11 after having opened the day at $101.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.95. McDonald's Corporation franchises and operates McDonald's restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. The company's restaurants offer various food items, soft drinks, coffee, and other beverages, as well as breakfast menus. McDonald's has a market cap of $100.0 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 4.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate McDonald's a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McDonald's as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full McDonald's Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts